Saturday, October 21, 2006

Finally holidays ! / Nihayet tatil geldi !

After a long time after summer holidays , finally we are blessed with 4 days of holidays because of Eid...
I love the holidays that intervene into long working periods...They are like oasis in the desert of stress ...)
Each time this kind of holidays come , I promise myself to do things that I always keep postponing , but I can't say I'm always too successful in realising all of them:)
This has always been a reason of dissapointment , but I decided not to think much about it this time.I'll try to have my best of the holiday without pressing myself for anything...Maybe this is the right thing...

Yaz tatillerinden uzun bir süre sonra sonunda , bayram nedeniyle 4 tatil günü yakalama şansına sahip olduk.
Uzun çalışma süreçleri arasına sıkıştırılan tatillere bayılırım.Stres çölündeki vahalar gibiler:)
Ne zaman ki bu tür tailler yaklaşsa, kendime yapmak istediğim de hep ertelediğim şeyleri yapmaya söz veriyorum , ama her zaman bütün bu sözleri yerine getirmekte çok başarılı olduğumu söyleyemem:)
Bu her zaman bende bir hayal kırıklığa neden olmuştur , ama bunu bu sefer fazla düşünmemeye karar verdim.Kendime fazla baskı yapmadan bu tatilin keyfini çıkaracağım.Belki de bu en iyisidir...

4 comments:

shqipo said...

lumsi ju qe merrni pushime.

eni said...

he mos u qaj se dhe juve keni pushime per krishtlindje qe ne ketu si kemi :(
me me fat nga te gjithe jane shqiptaret se i festojne te gjitha festat fetare pernjehere si te mos mjaftonin festat e shumta nacionale qe kemi :)

shqipo said...

hehe, e vertete, cereku i vitit ne shqiperi kalon me festa.

ca krishtlindjesh aman, 2 dite gje jane.

eni said...

mos harro pashket...:)

About Me

My photo
Albanian digital and analogue photographer with a huge love for alternative printing process and all other avantgarde mixed media techniques. All of the work in this blog (photos,writings) except the ones whose source is shown , belong to the blog author.Do not take them without permission.This work is under protection!

book covers from my photos

This content requires Adobe Flash Player version 8.0.0 or greater. Get Flash

http://www.lulu.com/shop/arb-elo/zero-3d-a5/paperback/product-18704303.html?showPreview=true &

This content requires Adobe Flash Player version 8.0.0 or greater. Get Flash

http://www.lulu.com/shop/arb-elo/xixa-t%C3%AB-zeza/paperback/product-20779928.html?mid=social_facebook_pubsharefb?showPreview=true

Behance Network Profile

eni turkeshi Portfolio
Follow Me on Pinterest

my vimeo video collage

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Albtranslator

Stop plagiarism!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

stumble upon

Stumble Upon Toolbar

What Photographers said about my work

http://www.flickr.com/groups/contrasted_gallery/discuss/72157625043221479/

Creative Common Licence

Proud Founder of Independentphotos Group!

Independentphotos. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Proud Admin of Albanian Photographer's Group

Fotografe Shqiptare / Albanian photographers. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Read the Printed Word!

travel brain

Travel Map
I've been to 121 cities in 17 countries
Eni is an explorer that:
does their own thing
is happy with a roof and running water
flirts with danger
Travel cred: great
I rank in the top...
0.1% most cities visited - Albania
0.2% most cities visited - Kosovo
0.4% most cities visited - Denmark

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers

Counters for Albtranslator